CrossFit Free State – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
**”It’s not the stress that kills us. It’s the reaction to it” – Hans Selye**
Frame of reference is everything.
The most successful in life are able to frame their thoughts to serve them. If there is a single trait we must master to get to where we want to go, it’s that. Our perspective.
To see an obstacle, as simply part of the way.
To see that pain, is an instructor.
To see that failure, is merely a lesson.
Toon Squad (Time)
Teams of 3
4 Minute Bike Calories
3 Minute Wallballs (20/14)
2 Minute Burpees
* Whenever we have a team of three workout like this, we want athlete moving quickly and switching out before they start to slow down
* There are two options we can go with today in terms of switching parters: time domain or reps
* With the time set for each movement, the time can works nicely – as you will have 20 seconds on and 40 seconds off for each movement
* However, time domains don’t take into account the fact that you might slow down during that window
* That is where reps can be helpful (See Below For Option For Each Station)
* 4 Rounds: 20 Seconds Each
* Or switch every 7-10 calories
* 3 Rounds: 20 Seconds Each
* Or switch every 10-15 reps
* 2 Rounds: 20 Seconds Each
* Or switch every 5 reps