CrossFit Free State – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
“The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe.” – Albert Einstein**
We don’t get what we want.
We get what we expect.
The world will treat us the way we expect to be treated. If we believe it’s “dog eat dog”, and “every man for himself”, then we are doomed to believe so. The lens we’ll see through will be of defensiveness, comparison, and general hostility… even when it’s not even there to begin with.
But the opposite can also be true.
Our expectations become our realities.
It’s not good enough to want it. We have to believe it.
Deadlift (Heavy Set of 6, Heavy Set of 4, Heavy Set of 2)
Optimus Prime (AMRAP – Reps)
On the Minute: 7 Deadlifts (225/155)
RX+ (30/24, 245/165)
* Since the workout starts on the wallballs, the first minute will be the best chance to complete the biggest set of the day
* After the first round, shoot for 1-2 sets per minute
* Have a goal in mind going into the workout on how many reps or for how many seconds you want to hold on for
* With 45-50 seconds to work on the ball, this number is likely in the 12-20 rep range
* Go unbroken for the 5 reps on the barbell and transition back to the ball
* Make sure your barbell is relatively close to the medicine ball to ensure fast transitions