CrossFit Free State – CrossFit
**”Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene**
It is very common for us to await the “right time”.
The right time to start.
The right time to change jobs.
The right time to have that uncomfortable conversation.
We’ve all been here. Awaiting the perfect moment. We hesitate, because we think we’ll fail. It’s here we want to take a specific perspective: Instead of seeing all of the reasons why this could go wrong, we instead need to focus on the reasons why it could go *right*. To learn how to dance in the rain.
Moscow Mule (Time)
On the 4:00 x 6 Rounds:
15 Russian Kettlebell Swings (70/53)
50′ Walking Lunge
15/12 Calorie Assault Bike
* With rest built in and 3 simple movements, let’s bring the intensity for these 6 intervals
* This is a great opportunity to turn the brain off and purely focus on effort
* When the score is the slowest interval, we often talk about making sure that we stay consistent across each set
* Today, if the same level of effort is there each round, the scores will take care of themselves
* Shoot for unbroken Russian Kettlebell Swings, a fast Walking Lunge, and a strong effort on the Bike to finish out each rounds
* During the rest periods, athletes can write up their scores, focus on finding a rhythm to their breathing, and lightly walk around to help the legs recover for the next round