What if we never reach the finish line?
What if, as sobering as the thought may be, we never reach our dreams?
Would it change who you are today?
Would we look back at our goals, and shoot *lower*? Change our dreams? To something, easier?
Even if we somehow knew how it would all pan out… we wouldn’t change a thing. Life isn’t about tip-toeing through with safety and assurance. It’s about chasing after what you believe in. The process builds the character – not the achievement.
We choose to live on our feet.
Buy-In: 1 Mile Run
Box Jump Overs (24/20)
Toes to Bar
Cash-Out: 1 Mile Run
* These two movements aren’t about big sets, rather about minimizing time spent not moving
* Consider breaking these into quick sets from the round of 21 to limit excess resting:
1 Set: 21
2 Sets: 12-9
3 Sets: 7-7-7
4 Sets: 6-5-5-5
1 Set: 15
2 Sets: 8-7
3 Sets: 5-5-5
1 Set: 9
2 Sets: 5-4
3 Sets: 3-3-3
## RUNS & BOX JUMP OVERS
* Unlike the deadlift and toes to bar, we’ll always be moving on the box jump overs and running
* These two movements are all about finding the right speed to work with
* If we knew we had to string together big sets on the bars, these would naturally have to slow down a bit
* However, we can move a little quicker through these two movements if we choose to go with quick sets on the toes to bar and deadlifts