Often the difference between those who make it, and those who don’t.
If we want to see it through, we have got to be able to hang on. To push further than before. Success is like a wrestling match, with bouts of incredibly high intensity, and full of twists and turns. But in that… it’s a test of endurance.
The math is there. If we stop… we won’t make it. That part is guaranteed, as life is not a lottery. It’s instead what we make of it.
20 Dumbbell Snatches (50/35)
20/15 Calorie Assault Bike
20 Dumbbell Box Step-Ups (24"/20")
* With the bike following the snatches, where we can always keep moving, let’s look to go big here
* Shoot for 20 straight or 10-10 on the opening dumbbell movement
* On the Bike, move at a moderate pace that allows you to attack the dumbbell step-ups
* It might be best to rest the dumbbell on the shoulder to grip/shoulder fatigue for the pull-ups to come
* The pull-ups aren’t necessarily about big sets, rather finding a break-up that limits rest and that you can sustain beyond the first round
* 1 Set: 20
* 2 Sets: 10-10 or 12-8
* 3 Sets: 8-7-5 or 10-5-5