**“Trade your expectation for appreciation, and the world changes around you” – Tony Robbins**
Routines and habits become part of the norm. Morning coffee, listening to the radio, the drive to the field, taking the kids to practice. We appreciate healthy habits, and let’s continue to reinforce them. There is however much to be said about taking a pause to our routine, to appreciate the fortune in our lives. The absolute abundance we are so lucky to have.
In a world where comforts are the "norm", we want to consciously remind ourselves how good our lives are.
The thought of losing those precious parts of our day is a sobering one. But despite it being a morbid thought, we will. There will be a final cup of morning coffee for us. There will be the last chance for us to listen to the radio. And if we are lucky enough to have kids, there will be a last time we *get* to wait in traffic as we drive them to soccer practice.
As Tony Robbins quotes, "if we can remove expectations from the norm, and replace them with a sense of gratitude, our entire world changes."
20 Wallballs (20/14)
20 Single Arm Dumbbell Power Snatches (50/35)
20 Box Jumps (24/20)
20 Single Arm Dumbbell Push Presses (50/35)
20/15 Calorie Row
* The weighted movements are the first priority of today’s strategy
* With similar muscles used on all the weighted movements, there will be some interference between the three
* Think about how you’d break these up in the 2nd or 3rd round and try to hold that from the very beginning
* An easy place to break if you need to is right at the 10-rep mark on each movement
* 2 sets of 10 can be a lot easier to sustain over a full workout than unbroken sets of 20
## NON-WEIGHTED MOVEMENTS
* The row and box jumps are the non-weighted movements in this workout
* Let’s find a moderate speed here that allows you to thrive on the weighted movement that follows
* Ideally this is a speed that enables you to rest as little as possible on the weighted movements
* At the end of the day, it’s all about moving for as much of the 20 minutes as you can
5 Sets, Not For Time:
10-15 GHD Sit-ups
50′ Front Rack Double Kettlebell Carry